Rudler, PSC is seeking an Assurance Accountant to add to our growing team!
The firm has positions available at all levels, from someone getting started in their career, to an experienced professional. Positions are available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Rudler, PSC offers a work/life balance with a flexible work schedule in a high-growth, energetic, supportive environment. Benefits offered include a retirement plan, health, vision and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership reimbursement and PTO. Are you looking for a position that offers multiple possibilities for upward mobility? Here, you will find very favorable conditions for career advancement.
We are honored to be recognized by Accounting Today as a 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014 and 2012 Best Accounting Firms to Work For and a 2019 Best Accounting Firm for Technology. We were also named a 2018 Inside Public Accounting Top 400 Firm.
As an Assurance Accountant, your responsibilities will include,
- Completing assigned audit or review sections
- Participating in Assurance Services team meetings to discuss status of jobs and new ideas
- Preparing audit planning documents, including risk assessments
- Responsible for performing assurance services as assigned by supervisors
- Completing individual and business tax returns
- Preparing organized tax file in Engagement/Document
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, or Business with a strong emphasis in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in public accounting preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Familiar with applicable accounting software
We're growing! Staff Accountant, Eric Ficke, shares more about some of the unique benefits we offer to employees. These include financial assistance in obtaining degrees and certifications for things like CPA exam review courses and testing fees, advanced or post-graduate degrees, and more.