Rudler, PSC is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team.
With 50 years as an independent public accounting firm in Greater Cincinnati, Rudler, PSC helps clients with tax compliance, planning, A&A, agreed upon procedures services, business valuation and business consulting.
The Tax Accountant will have responsibility for tax compliance and/or review, research, and planning for commercial businesses, not- for-profits, government entities and individuals. They will have the ability to work part-time with flexible scheduling.
- Prepare/Review of Federal, state, county and local income, Sales/Use and property returns
- Ensure delivery of client returns and extensions in a timely manner, meet deadlines
- Utilize knowledge and experience to ensure best product is delivered to clients
- Respond to client concerns; perform daily client interaction and coordination of team tasks
- Analyze, interpret and/or make deductions from varying facts/circumstances presented by client cases; perform research as needed to resolve client tax issues
- 2-4 years proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience. ; industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred
Contact Rebecca Lenihan, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Manager at 859-331-1717 for additional information.
Becca Lenihan, SHRM-CP