Rudler, PSC is hiring a Tax Manager to join their team!
With 50 years as an independent public accounting firm in Greater Cincinnati, Rudler, PSC helps our clients with tax compliance, planning, accounting / auditing/ agreed upon procedures services, business valuation and business consulting.
The Tax Manager will have responsibility for tax compliance and/or review, research, and planning for commercial businesses, not- for-profits, government entities and individuals. They will have the option to work part-time with flexible scheduling.
- Review of Federal, state, county and local income, Sales/Use and property returns
- Ensure delivery of client returns and extensions in a timely manner, meet deadlines
- Utilize knowledge and experience to ensure best product is delivered to clients
- Respond to client concerns; perform daily client interaction and coordination of team tasks
- Analyze, interpret and/or make deductions from varying facts/circumstances presented by client cases; perform research as needed to resolve client tax issues
- Manage, delegate and mentor staff
- 4+ years proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience. ; industry certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred
Contact Rebecca Lenihan, SHRM-CP, Human Resources Manager at 859-331-1717 for additional information.
Audrey Goetz, CPA, CVA, appreciates that Rudler understands the importance of a work-life balance, which gives her time to coach her children's sports teams:
"I am a working mother but the term 'mother' does not define me nor does it limit my career at Rudler. Rudler values me as a proven employee and resource to the firm and my clients. My years of experience coupled with their accepting culture provide me the ability to work a flexible schedule. That schedule allows me to achieve success, while still giving me the opportunity to be a wife, mother, and coach to my children and their various teams."