Rudler, PSC is seeking an Audit Senior Accountant to add to our growing team!
The firm has positions available at all levels, from someone getting started in their career, to an experienced professional. Positions are available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Rudler, PSC offers a work/life balance with a flexible work schedule in a high-growth, energetic, supportive environment. Benefits offered include a retirement plan, health, vision and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership reimbursement and PTO. Are you looking for a position that offers multiple possibilities for upward mobility? Here, you will find very favorable conditions for career advancement.
As an Audit Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include,
- Assigning audit and review sections to staff and co-ops
- Performing administrative requirements of engagement
- Completing, or supervising completion of entire assurance services engagement including workpapers and financial statement draft
- Intermediate skills with tax planning and research
- Working accurately and efficiently with minimal supervision, while still meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Handling all types of client engagements appropriate for senior level efficiently, timely and professionally
- Delegate as appropriate
- Conducting research
- Ability to identify problems early in the engagement
- Direct contact with clients
- Participate in Assurance Services team meetings to discuss status of jobs and new ideas
- Coach team members effectively to improve their job skills.
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 4 years related experience and/or training
- or equivalent combination of education and experience
Talent Engagement Specialist