How Far We
Learn a little more about our history, present and future!
From Our Humble Beginnings
In 1969 Don Rudler started the firm from his basement, a one room office with a staff of one. In passing the baton in 1990, he attributed his success to the wise selection of successor partners. Today, our 7 shareholders (4 key employees who began their careers at Rudler), are successfully passing the baton to 50+ professionals in two offices, working side by side with business owners, individuals and families to pursue their vision of business and life.
Committed To Our Founding Principals
Our mentoring practices develop individual skills and expertise for our professionals to grow in their careers. Together, we identify, cultivate, and develop future leaders creating opportunities for employees to step up and advance faster.
- 11 full-time employees who started as co-ops, 3 now in leadership positions; President, Shareholder and Department Head
- New positions created and filled from within; Chief Operating Officer, Principals, Human Resources Manager and IT Director
- Over 1/3 of our professionals have been with us for more than a decade
Modern Hybrid Work Model
Our truly unique culture provides our professionals opportunities to live, work, play, and volunteer, supporting ownership of work, balance between remote and in-office environments, to remain connected and interact socially in a fun and friendly atmosphere, building camaraderie that encourages and supports each other.
- 70% of our workforce is hybrid with the remaining in office employees having the ability to work remotely when needed
Of our hybrid workforce:
- 45% are a combination of remote with designated days of their choosing in the office
- 25% are fully remote from locally in the Greater Cincinnati region to Florida, Nebraska and Texas.
- Firm provided lunches in person and virtually for socializing, taking the "work aspect" out of the equation
- Family-friendly firm events and celebrations
- Engagement Committee hosts friendly competitions with winners awarded gift cards of their choosing, sporting event celebrations with ticket raffles, get-togethers to celebrate life events, holidays
Dedication to Community Service
We developed a time entry code for community activities that pays our professionals for their volunteer hours. Team members serve over 35 organizations through board service, volunteerism, fundraisers and drives, contributing 1,000+ hours each year.
- Tuition reimbursement
- CPA Exam Fees
- Remote Work
- Health Insurance
To learn more about available job opportunities with the firm, contact Kendra Anderson, Talent Engagement Specialist at 859-331-1717.