Women's Initiative Committee
A look at the contributions of our female team members reveals why championing their achievements is so important to every aspect of our culture. These highlights include:
- Strong representation in our leadership
- Serve a variety of professional organizations
- Nearly 80% have professional designations
- Serve a variety of community organizations
Rudler’s work culture strives to be competitive within its industry, which is why our firm has taken several measures to ensure women know they are a valued part of our team. These include:
- Valuing work/life balance
- People are much more productive at work if they are able to be happy at home as well.
- Hybrid work flexibility
- With employees in several states, Rudler works with employees to create schedules that enable them to work where they are most productive while maintaining their job responsibilities and caring for family.
- Maternity leave and post-partum care
- In addition to maternity leave, Rudler’s female employees are allotted time out of the workday to pump and breastfeed when necessary to ensure the mother/child bond is not interrupted.
At Rudler, respect is not just a buzzword, it’s a core value. While each employee is independently empowered to execute their work, providing them with an environment where they know they are seen, heard and respected is just as vital as their credentials. In doing so, we strive to not only produce the best work for clients but also create a work environment that our team members are proud to be a part of.
Be sure to check out our events!